Friday, January 14, 2011

Doctor Visits

Corinne and I had our doctor visit. I had my 3 year visit and Corinne had her 2 month visit. I screamed practically the whole time. Mommy had to get weighed with me and I wouldn't let them see how tall I am. I weigh 30 pounds 4 ounces. I took about half of a vision test before I had a melt down. The doctor was super patient and super kind while I was throwing my little fits. Luckily, GiGi was there to hold Corinne for mommy while mommy held me.

Corinne weighs 11 pounds 3.5 ounces and is 23.25 inches long. She got 2 shots, 1 in each leg.

After we went to the doctor, we went to the doughnut store (Krispy Kreme) and got some doughnuts. Now, we are just going to take it easy for the rest of the day.

No comments: