Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Birthday, A Baptism and Christmas

The past couple of weeks have been super busy. On the 14th, I turned 3 years old. The Saturday before my birthday I had a My Little Pony birthday party. It was a lot of fun.
I “helped” mom make my cake:
DSC_0026
DSC_0030
Here is the end result:
DSC_0029
The next day, Corinne was baptized. Uncle Nate is her Godfather and Cousin Emily is her Godmother.
DSC_0594
DSC_0614
On my actual birthday, mommy and daddy took me to Discovery Place Kids.
I raced cars with daddy:
racing
Played with a train set:
train
I built a roller coaster for a ball:

YouTube Video

While I had visiting family, I had an early Christmas:
DSC_0508
DSC_0512
On Christmas Eve we went to church with Bubba, GiGi, Mamaw and Granddad. After church, we went home and had pasta with Bubba and GiGi. After dinner, we opened more presents.


Some time during the night, Santa Claus visited me.
DSC_0209
DSC_0211
DSC_0229
After we opened our presents that came to our house, we went to Granddad and Mamaw’s.
DSC_0252
Popping popcorn with daddy:
DSC_0257
This morning we woke up to snow! I was very excited. I looked out the window and saw it and ran out of my room yelling “Snow! Snow! Snow!”
DSC_0286

No comments: