Sunday, August 23, 2009

Outter Banks

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the Outter Banks with Grandma and Granddad Arledge and Uncle Nate. It was a lot of fun. It took me a while to get used to the sand. I never really did enjoy the feeling though. We also went to the NC Aquarium. That was pretty cool. I saw some pretty neat fish and turtles. My favorite was the turtles.

Here I am at the aquarium:
At the sound. I was holding onto daddy for dear life.
We went to Diamond Shoals. It is considered the The Graveyard of the Atlantic. We were hoping to find burried treasure, but all we found were whole shells. That was pretty neat because of how many we found. Mommy and daddy have a whole box full. While we were there, we saw dolphins.
Playing in the water with mommy.
Watching the waves with Grandma.
Helping mommy build a sand castle.

The end result
Our little family
Another family picture

No comments: