Monday, September 22, 2008

Update on me

We are all settled in Great-Grandmommy Arledge's house. I even have my own room! I love to crwal around the whole house and wear myself out. My naps are getting better and I am putting myself to sleep and I only cry for a few minutes. Last week I had my 9 month doctor's appointment. I think mommy told everyone my stats, but if you missed it I am 29 and 1/4 inches long (95 percentile) and I am 18 pounds 6 ounces (50 percentile). Here are a couple pictures of me that you may have seen. Mommy can never remember which ones she has sent out.
Here I am in my Great-Grandfather Arledge's rocking chair. I love to climb in and out of it.

Here I am after I fell asleep on my own. Mommy had to reposition me afterwards.

Here I am walking with my lion.

No comments: